Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Baby and Hexagons.....again!

Hi everyone! Recently a friend of mine had a baby.....a sweet baby girl. I finally got to spend an afternoon with them and I got to hold her and feed her and burp her....what fun ☺ I couldn't go empty handed, so I got baby Kayley the cutest stuffed monkey....it's a fuzzy soft pink with long arms and legs that velcro together. I made mom a card and give her a little something too.

Here is the card I made for Debbie. I am absolutely hooked on this hexagon die plate from PTI....can't get enough of it (sorry Tami ☺)!!



Isn't that just the sweetest??? I love how it turned out. The tiny onesies were cut using a die from MFT.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terry

2 comments:

  1. This is too adorable! I'll have to check out that die plate...looks cool. And those little onesies, who can resist? Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card--I think I need to check out that plate!

    ReplyDelete