It's duel day, the 15th of the month. The Divas and Dazzlers are at it again....but this month it's a bit different. Normally, the Dazzlers receive card kits from the hostess to create cards with a similar theme as the Divas. This month there was no Diva, so our very own Dazzler Melina came up with a theme all on her own for both teams. Instead of creating kits and mailing to 15 people she sent gave us the following challenge:
Hello Dazzlers!
My challenge to you for the month of October is to create a card with the theme of Trees and to include patterned paper somewhere on your creation.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! I hope this is okay with everyone that you are receiving a challenge instead of a "full on" kit. I hope to have a partner the next time my turn comes around.
The Divas are getting a challenge also with a different theme. It's a little mystery as to what each team will be making.
There was a twist to this challenge also......we are making these cards in honor of our leaders Jeanette and Kelly! We were also asked to give a shout out to these ladies.
Jeanette is the leader of the Dazzlers, and she is an inspiration to everyone. She is always happy, has a great attitude, is very encouraging and a great friend. I know that if I ever have a problem, or a question no matter how small, I can always go to her. She is always there for all of us! Thank you Jeanette!
Now.....here is my card.
And in true Jeanette style, I even did the inside:
Oh, and one more thing.....we are all going to mail our cards to Jeanette (Dazzlers) and Kelly (Divas). They don't know that part yet, but we all want to show them our appreciation! Thank you ladies, for all you do!
Thank you for stopping by!
Loving it!
ReplyDeleteI almost chose that paper and glad you used it! You used it in a much better way than I would have and I love that dp!
We do have great leaders, don't we?
Very cute Terry. I think you hit on all of Jeanette's favorites--punch art, great designer paper, a wonderfully decorated inside of the card
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a DDD!
Oh my how sweet! I love the fall season and your card is wonderful! This is a great way to honor Jeanette. lovely... :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, this is pretty darn cute! I love the paper and the pumpkin. Oh and your little siggy is way cute too!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this card, Terry! Also love the new blog look, it's so fresh and bright! I really like your DP and the big pumpkin...and your colors are yummy!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are a Dazzler with me!
Terry, awesome card! You captured the spirit of our Jeanette so beautifully with this card and with your tribute to her. Love the sentiment!!
ReplyDeletewoww Terry...I absolutly LOVE this very bright, autumny feeling card!!
ReplyDeleteGorgggggeous dp, bright punched pumpkin and fabby layout in and out....what a wonderful,perfect tribute for our leader!!♥
What a fun card, Terry!! So festive and a perfect Autumn card to boot!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Wow, Terry, I love this card and the inside to boot...way to go...AMAZING job my sweet friend...♥
ReplyDeleteOh, Terry! I (almost) speechless! I've been to blog after blog this morning - since I was gone all day yesterday and couldn't get here - and you have all blessed me in such a tremendous way. THANK YOU! Your words mean more to me than you can know. I love you, my friend!
ReplyDeleteYour card - WOW!!! Love that pumpkin! And that designer paper... how beautiful. Those trees are amazing! I am also loving the inside of your card! Very creative!
Thank you for being such a good friend and a fellow Dazzler!
Huge hugs!!!
Love this card! Great DP and a beautifully punched pumpkin! Great sentiment as well...love the big YOU on the inside! Great card!
ReplyDelete