Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Unidentified Image - Card Reveal!

Hi everyone!

Today is the day we reveal the cards we made for the Unidentified Image Swap on SCS.

I am the hostess for this round and picked an image from MFT - Miss You a Latte. The images were sent to everyone in the swap to create cards with the papers and embellishments of their choosing. It has been so much fun opening the packages as they have been delivered to see what great creations are inside!

This is one talented group of ladies, and that is putting it mildly! Everyone has their own style and tons of creativity! I love what everyone has created so far (I am still waiting for a few packages)!

Here is my card......and since this was my very first time hostessing, I decided to make one for each and every one of the ladies! I even remembered to make one for myself!

Thanks for stopping in and looking!

Photobucket



9 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Thanks Terry for taking the time to Make everyone one!

    It is a FABBY card and I love your dp!

    Great job hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness!!!I am in awe of you!! what an adorable card you created and to think U made manyyyy is just inredibly heartwarming and sooo generous of you!♥ LOVE what you did w/ gthe image...even created a floor space...wow! I also absolutly adore your sentiment...it's fabby!!
    Thak You for being a GREAT hostess Terry!!♥ xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Terry--what an awesome card and to think you made close to 30 of them to share with each of us--that is an awesome hostess for sure!

    I think your card is so cute and I love the sentiment--I will need to look for that stamp. Awesome colors on your card too!

    Thanks for being a part of the Unidentified Image Swap Ladies--and Thanks for Being an Incredible Hostess this Round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Terry, that is awesome. Love the paper and sentiment you used. Thanks for being such a great hostess!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! Your card is absoltuly beautiful! And you are an incredible hostess (Where do I go to resign as the next hostess? I'm going to be so unpopular after they've had you as hostess) WOW! I can't believe you made THAT MANY cards - one for each of the swappers! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh isn't this just the sweetest??!! Kind of a 1960's feel to that DP, which matches her slacks and flats. Really gives your card a unique theme! (I'm also studying how you accented the floor under her feet with color. I really like that!

    Am I reading this right - you made one of these beauties for EACH of us??? HOLY COW WOMAN!! You are spoiling us for sure! That is so generous, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, thanks for choosing such a fun image for us to work with this month. I like it A LATTE!! And your card is PERFECT! SO CUTE! I love that little floor detail you did...so clever. HUGS, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute. I really like the hip feel of the colors and that sentiment and how you embellied it is just perfect. I am so lucky to be getting one. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute. Love the circle tag with the dsp. SO glad you chose this image!

    ReplyDelete