Sunday, October 28, 2012

Calendar Girls October - It's all about the numbers!


Hello everyone! It's the 28th and time to reveal our Calendar Girls challenge of the month cards!

Miss October, aka Tami gave us the following challenge:

We are all about the month of October! I have three little challenges for the girls this month.

It is the tenth month of the year, so please have exactly ten ( 10 ) items on your card. No more, no less! The ten items do not include your card base. Your image stamped on a piece of card stock is counted as one item.

Our due date is the 28th. So, that is going to require two ( 2 ) circles needed on each card and a minimum of eight ( 8 ) different colors.

Are you scared yet?! LOL Start taking a peek….there are a lot of different elements and colors on our cards! I am so looking forward to what you all create, as I do each month.

I love my Calendar Girls!

Tami (Miss October)

So, in a nutshell, requirements are:

10 items, no more, no less (this includes all layers and embellishments, but not the base layer)
2 circles
8 different colors

Here is my card:



I met the requirements with the following:

10 items = 7 paper layers, 1 ribbon, 2 brads
2 circles = 2 brads
8 different colors = brown, green, pink, yellow, red, blue, cream and black

I hope you like it and I hope I did Tami proud by following her rules ☺

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love this! CAS! That DP is wonderful and I love all the layers around the sentiment. And you met all the requirement too! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuuhweeeet!! What a beautiful card .. Gorgeous in paper and design! Way to go on meeting the requirements of the challenge ... Woot woot!!

    Thank you for being a fabulous Calendar Girl!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GO GuRL!! look at your beauty of a card!! Lovely, very elegant and totally perfect!! You sure did this challenge proud!!..and you know how to count well...unlike me...lol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that paper! You make 10 look easy! I am so glad we had this numbers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Terry, your card is so classy! Who knew a card could look this good with so many layers. You mastered the 10 items and made it beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry--what a great card--I love all of the layers and the card is just perfect in all ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Terry, I love this card...and your style of card making...You always inspire me and I love your creations...great job with this card...♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you did good! I love that cutie pie paper. You also did well on counting. I am glad that you made the challenge look so easy, thanks!

    ReplyDelete