Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mystery Revealed!

Good morning everyone!

Today is November 18th, the due date of the Mystery Swap on SCS.

I was lucky enough to be the hostess this round and chose an image from MFT - Holiday Hugs Snowman.

Here is my card:



Can't wait to see the image that Jeanette has chosen for the next round!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love the image that you chose for this round, thank you!

    Your pop of red with the shade of blue is perfect. I like the sentiment placement as well.

    Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terry, I just knew you would have the perfect creation for this awesome image...Thanks for choosing such a cute image for us to work with....Great job my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry--what a cute image you chose for this round. I love the layout of your card and the sentiment on the side! Great Layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry- Great card! Love how simple and clean it is. The pop of red is fantastic- one very talented lady you are! Thanks for the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! I love your scarf colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute no longer mysterious snowman Terry (thank YOU for chosing it!)...Stunnig combo of colors...love the 'quiet' blue against the 'vivacious' red and all against a bed of white ♥
    Very classic, elegant and sooo totally perfect!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I adore how you split the sentient from the immie! I always get such great ideas while visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, such wonderful colors on this! He is set so prettily on the embossed CS. I love it!

    ReplyDelete