Today is December 10th and time to reveal my card for Round 5 of the Unidentified Image Swap over at SCS! This round's hostess was Jeanette and she sent us really cute images by Darcies from the stamp set "Peekin' Snowman".
Here is what I created:
The image was fun to color, and I think that part turned out well. After looking at the pictures I feel as though something is missing from the card itself. Not sure what it is though!! It almost seems a bit "flat" if you know what I mean! Oh well, too late, these are heading to Illinois as I am typing this so they can not be changed!
This was a fun round...can't wait for the next!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Terry--what a great card. I think the snowflakes and bling on the bottom are perfect! Great colors--I want a scarf just like that for myself!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Terry! Love how you did the snow and the snowflakes!
ReplyDeleteOh, I like the snowflake border and how you colored the scarf. Very cute, Missy!
ReplyDeleteI like the snowflakes at the bottom!! And that scarf is so pretty & looks warm!!
ReplyDeleteLove the snowflake border along the bottom and the classic colors!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh brilliant, Terry!! The color scheme and the color around the outside border - brilliant! (i totally forgot to color that, rofl!) Super card in every way! x0x0
ReplyDelete