Today is January 18th, due date of the Mystery Swap over at SCS and the day we can post a picture of our cards.
The hostess for this round is Jeanette (aka Forest Ranger) and she sent everyone images by TOOMUCHFUN Rubber Stamps, Pizza Box: Item Number: 2673N and Small Pizza Slice: Item Number: 2640F. I used the pizza slice on the inside but do not have a picture of it.
When I first saw the image, I sort of freaked out and didn't know what I was going to create. I didn't know where to start. This isn't the typical image I would use to create a card, so I went to the internet and did a Google search for "pizza scrapbook paper" to see if it actually existed somewhere out there in cyberland.
I ended up finding a cute digipaper, and even though it wasn't free I really thought it was perfect. I bought and paid for it, downloaded and printed it. This is the first time I have used a digipaper on anything I have created (except my blog background, of course).
Here is my card, I hope you like it!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Great Job Terry. I love the paper you used--I have used digi--paper and might need to check it out. Heck--I am just starting to use digi stamps!
ReplyDeleteI really like the layout of your card--way to rock the challenge of this image this round!
Wow Terry, you did an amazing job on this card (per usual...I love your cards). I love the paper the layout...your coloring...this is so awesome in so many ways...Great job on this card Terry....♥
ReplyDeleteLove! Love the papers you used! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Terry... I'm sorry I made you freak out! Please forgive me!
ReplyDeleteAnd WOW!!! You did a fabulous job! Love your card! And you taught me some things about digi papers, too. You are an incredibly talented card-maker!!!
Well, for freaking out you sure made a rockin' card!!! Digi paper, huh? I've been thinking and wondering about how it works. By the looks of this beauty it sure is a great option. I love those zig zags and the pizza words are perfect together! Great job this round!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Can't believe this is your first go with a digi paper.....they can certainly be fun to use!
ReplyDeleteYou are right. The digi paper is totally perfect! So cute. I love the colors and how you did the layout. Great job!
ReplyDeleteYummy card, my friend! You did a stand up job on this challenging challenge! x0x0
ReplyDeleteohmygoshhhh....I did not see this!! me baddd...:/
ReplyDeleteThis is a AWESOME card Terry!! Love loveeee the layout and the wonderful d/p U used here!!
U definetly rocked the challenge my dear WPS!!! ....and then some! ♥