I just had to come back & comment again! When clicking on the picture to get a close up I can see how you put wood grain on the red CS to resemble horizontal shingles!!!! Outstanding!!!
Oh Terry!!! I love your card! It is just too adorable! I think the doghouse is fabulous (I actually originally planned to do that, too - how funny would that have been???) and the bone! I'm sure the tailwagger will enjoy his new home!
Straight up, this is the cleverest card I've ever seen! How charming! He looks right at home in the doggie house and dreaming of a bone that big! Adorable, Terry! x0x0
OH!.....MY!....GOSH!... How absolutly,totally ,wonderful doggie card is this??! You truly outdid yourself in this challenge my dear WPS!! I love *e*v*e*r*y*t*h*i*n*g* about this amazing card!!!!♥♥♥♥
Oh my word, Terry!!! How clever is this?!! I love the dog house and the big doggie bone above the door! This is super cute. I'm in awe!
ReplyDeleteI just had to come back & comment again! When clicking on the picture to get a close up I can see how you put wood grain on the red CS to resemble horizontal shingles!!!! Outstanding!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Terry!!! I love your card! It is just too adorable! I think the doghouse is fabulous (I actually originally planned to do that, too - how funny would that have been???) and the bone! I'm sure the tailwagger will enjoy his new home!
ReplyDeleteTerry, the doghouse is just perfect for this card!! So appropriate for the image, and I KNOW the dog is happy with that large bone!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love all the little things that ake this a HUGE success!
ReplyDeleteCUTE, CUTE, CUTE...you are so clever...love the little dog house...I love this card...you are one awesome paper crafter....♥
ReplyDeleteStraight up, this is the cleverest card I've ever seen! How charming! He looks right at home in the doggie house and dreaming of a bone that big! Adorable, Terry! x0x0
ReplyDeleteStop with this damn cute card! OH my! Very creative. I love the colors and the stamped texture on the dog house. Great job!
ReplyDeleteOH!.....MY!....GOSH!...
ReplyDeleteHow absolutly,totally ,wonderful doggie card is this??!
You truly outdid yourself in this challenge my dear WPS!!
I love *e*v*e*r*y*t*h*i*n*g* about this amazing card!!!!♥♥♥♥
OUTSTANDING!
ReplyDeleteI love this card and everything you did to make it perfect! You are such a creative lady--and I am so glad to know you!
Too stinkin ' clever!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!! What a fun way to use the image for this round! I hope I get one :)
ReplyDelete