I am attending a Shoebox Swap tomorrow with Barb and I thought I would share the card I put together for the swap. I had to make 22 of these, and put together kits for another 22 that will be made by those attending the swap. I can't wait for tomorrow.....it's going to be so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Terry - what a GREAT card!! I'm jealous, not only of you getting together with Barb, but of the others getting such a wonderful card or kit from you! I'll admit it right now, I'm stealing this design from you. Not CASEing, downright stealing. I'm not too proud to admit when perfection can't be improved LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Oh, those colors. Love them together! I think that qualifies for grandma paper too. The sentiment font works just perfect with the card.
ReplyDeleteThis card is awesome and I got to see it in person! Love the colors and the layout and that DSP is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWe did have a great time and came home with wonderful memories and prizes! I got Terry's secret sister package and she won one of my raffle prizes I donated! How Funny!
God bleess
ReplyDelete