Monday, March 18, 2013

What's the mystery?

Today is March 18th, and the due date for the Mystery Image swap over on SCS. This rounds hostess is the very creative Carol and she sent us some really fun images to create with. Can you believe that this is already round 15??

Here is my card:



These ladies are so much fun and I loved working with them!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love this!!
    And, it was a very fun image to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry--love the bright colors! Such a fun image to play with and I love how the buttons match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww..such a sweet, crispy looking card, not to mention FUN too! Love your addition of buttons and the soft
    colors approach....Very cute!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy colors on this, Terry! Those are fun buttons in the corner too. I like how you used both quotes with Selma & Gladys, too cute to pass up, right? Great job this round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the girls! You also used buttons well. I struggle with those....it must be a part of the whole sewing thing! ;)

    Fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, summery colors! I love the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, I love love love the buttons in the corner, the color scheme, the way you colored the image. Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete