I was the hostess for the Dazzlers this round and LJ was the hostess for the Divas.
We came up with the following theme for the kits we sent out to our teams:
"Fall
Kick-off"
LJ suggested to put
together kits with a fall kick-off theme.....not specifically football, but
anything that would start the fall season. I chose to put together a school
themed kit for you all to work with, I hope you all enjoy
it!
In your blog post, please
share with us a favorite memory of the fall season!
Dazzlers' kits
included:
- Image: Stampabilities: House Mouse "Smarty Pants" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Recollections: "Back to School" paper pack
- Bakers Twine: Target dollar spot
- Candi Dots: Craftworks
- Ribbon: Michaels
We also asked everyone to share a favorite memory of the fall season......mine really isn't a memory, but a feeling. I really love the fall season: the crisp air, wearing sweaters, the pretty color changing of the trees....I just love it all!
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to take a peek at all the Dazzler and Diva creations. Blogs are located on my right sidebar!
See you at the next duel!
Terry--what a fun image that you used this month for the Dazzlers! I love the stack of books and that background paper is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are a part of this great group of ladies--the challenges each month are a blast!
Oh my goodness, Terry... your card is DARLING! I love the way you trimmed the image - with the tail off the side. I need to learn how to do that.
ReplyDeleteI also gasped when I saw so many similarities between your card and mine. Great minds think alike!
Thanks for dazzling us!
Such a cute way to trim your image! This is so sweet! (gonna have to try that!) I also love your black, white and red combo. Great card. Thank you for the wonderful kit! I'm glad we get to duel! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper fun kit, Terry! And your card turned out just adorable!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Terry, from a wonderful kit! Love that darling House Mouse image...so perfect for a Fall Kickoff and so beautifully
ReplyDeletecolored too!!
Enjoyed reading about what you love about fall for aren't memories based upon the feelings invoked when recalling a favorite time?
OH Terry-bear, how fabulous! What a delightful card to behold - just draws the eye right in with the contrasting colors and beautiful little HM!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are a dueling darling, my friend!
This was a fabulous kit! I loved all of it! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYour card is just adorable. I love that you used the white candi dots while I stuck with the red....lol
Great card Terry!! And what a fantastic kit you send us Dazzlers. Thank you!!! The flowers behind the card a beautiful too...no fall yet for you it looks like. ;)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I am amazed that mouse can stand so tall holding such a large stack of books ;)
ReplyDeleteYour card is super!! I love how you incorporated red & white, then black for the background layers, gives it a really sharp look!
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting together such a fantastic kit for us this round. It really helps me get into the spirit of Fall!