Very Cute Terry--I like the background of your card.
Love this masculine card. Great job.
I am so glad someone did a masculine card. Love it!
This is super! Love the DP used for the background panel. Great job on a unique image for this round!
Love the background!!
beautiful card Terry, as always!Love your color combos and your d/p choice too!♥
These were perfect....and I get to keep one (hoarder that I am!)
Ooooh!!! Lovely card!!!
Great layout! You know I love the fatty brads. Your idea to trace the words is perfect!!!
I like the way you wrote over the words of the sentiment and matched a ribbon of the same color
Very Cute Terry--I like the background of your card.
ReplyDeleteLove this masculine card. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad someone did a masculine card. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is super! Love the DP used for the background panel. Great job on a unique image for this round!
ReplyDeleteLove the background!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Terry, as always!
ReplyDeleteLove your color combos and your d/p choice too!♥
These were perfect....and I get to keep one (hoarder that I am!)
ReplyDeleteOoooh!!! Lovely card!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! You know I love the fatty brads. Your idea to trace the words is perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the way you wrote over the words of the sentiment and matched a ribbon of the same color
ReplyDelete