Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tutti Fruity fun! It's duel time!!!

Hi everyone! We are back.....the Dazzlers and the Divas to duel once again! After taking a much need break the fun resumes. We have seen some part ways and others join in on the fun this time around....how exciting!!

For this round, Dazzler Jeanette and Diva Kelly came up with this fun theme:

Tutti Fruity

The kit from Jeanette contained the following items:

Stamps:
  • Image - Penny Black "Hedgie Gift" 
  • Sentiment - Riley "Apples are Dangerous"
Designer paper: DCWV - My Sunshine Stack

Embellishments:
  • Darice rhinestones
  • Hobby Lobby decorative trim ribbon
  • Hobby Lobby Natural hemp cord
  • Recollections Apple brads
  • Sew-ology Apple button
  • Spare parts Apple shank button
  • Paper clip (unknown vendor)
Here is my card, both outside and inside:



As an added bonus, Jeanette asked us to add our favorite "Tutti Fruity" recipe. My recipe is something we have at all of our family gatherings.

Vanilla Pudding Fruit Salad

1 20oz can pineapple chunks (including juice)
1 5oz package instant vanilla pudding
1 15oz can mandarin oranges, drained
1 10oz jar maraschino cherries, drained
3 bananas

* drain all of the juice from the pineapple into a large bowl, set pineapple chunks aside
* add vanilla pudding mix to the juice and stir until smooth
* stir in the pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges and cherries
* refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
* just before serving slice bananas and fold into salad

Thank you for stopping by! I would love for you to visit all of the Dazzlers and Divas to see what they have created. You can find everyone in my right sidebar :-)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Terry! I squealed - yours is the first Dazzler card I've peeked at and it is gorgeous! Love the way you used so many of the items in the kit to perfection! Gorgeous card inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am drooling over that recipe! YUM!

    But back to your card - how adorable! Love the beautiful ribbon treatment with the apple as the center - nice touch! Such a great coloring of the image, this card is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Terry--this card is just luscious! I love the colors you picked and the layout is rocking! It looks like a fun kit and you used so many of the embellishments!

    Yummy recipe too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card- your coloring is lovely and love the stripes as the backdrop. Love the twine bow too- so hard to make bows like that with twine! Looks like I forgot the recipe part- sounds so yummy! So fun to be here with the Dazzlers : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming card, Terry! This card is packed with so much to delight the eye from the darling image, bright and cheery papers, apple and twine embellishments to the laugh out loud sentiment! Great job!! Oh, Love the Vanilla Pudding Fruit Salad recipe too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful card Terry and the recipe sounds soooooo yummy. I love the way you used the hemp on the side of the card!! So glad we are dueling once again and even more happier that we are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. I really like how you used the buttons. The inside is perfect. Can't wait to try that recipe. Perfect for a fruity tutti challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun summer colors! I really like the hemp cord and how you made a bow of it, with the adorable brad. Great job this round!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice soft colors on your card. Love the how you made the bow behind the apple out of the twine. I think everyone in this house would love your fruit salad I am so making it!

    ReplyDelete