The Hostesses with the Mostesses this month are Debbie for the Dazzlers and Judy for the Divas.
Here is the theme they came up with for us:
Falling into new friendships!
The Dazzlers kits included the following items:
Image: My Favorite Things - Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch
Sentiments: My Favorite Things - Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch & Chalkboard Greetings
Embellishments:
- Leaves and Pumpkin die cuts/punches- SU! Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
- Seam Binding - SU! Always Artichoke
- Ribbon - SU! Crushed Curry
- Jute Twine - Celebrate It
- Button - SU! Brushed Bronze
- Gems - Studio 12
- Amuse Creative candy (chocolate)
Thank you for stopping by! See you at the next duel (in January)!!
Happy Fall to you, too sweet friend! This is just a dreamy card, Terry! I love the classic elegance your cards always have! You just have a flair for design - and your coloring - swoon! Your a la mode girl is just darling!
ReplyDeleteGlad we were able to "fall" into friendship! Blessings! ♥
This is super sweet, Terry! Love the cascade of leaves along the bottom. Beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card- I love Fall colors! Your layout is so pretty and I love the way you nestled the pumpkin in with the fallen leaves!
ReplyDeleteTotally terrific! The green behind the image makes it pop! Great idea to use the pumpkin and leaves around the image and the yellow ribbon behind the pumpkin is the perfect touch.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the leaves at the bottom of the image and how you layered the sentiment with the little brads. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your card Terry. I really like how you used your pumpkin and the yellow ribbon. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTerrific card, Terry! Love your design with the cluster of autumn leaves and pumpkin on the bottom curve of the image panel and the lovely sentiment panel. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSo enjoy having you for a friend on the Dueling Darling team! LOVE AND HUGS!
Great Card Terry! I love the bunches of leaves at the bottom and the dimension it gives the card. Great colors too!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Terry. I love your style. Your card is perfect and love the layout you chose...Great job!!!
ReplyDelete