Hostesses this month are Tracie for the Dazzlers, and Barb for the Divas and this month the theme is all about soup! With the cold weather upon us, colds and flu are present. What better way to make you feel better than soup?
The lit Tracie sent to the Dazzlers included the following:
Image: "Chick N Soup" - CC Designs
Sentiment: Crackerbox Palace
DP: "Juliet" - Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Flower clip, gemstones and pom pom trim
Here is my card:
As an added challenge we were asked to share our favorite soup recipe.....lately mine has been a box of Mrs. Grass with extra noodles!
Thank for stopping by!
I love it Terry - So cute. I really like how you did the background. Putting the gem in the center of the flower clip was genious.
ReplyDeleteTerry--this is a great card. I love all of the DSP that you used and all of the cute embellishments! Thanks so much for being a part of the DDD!
ReplyDeleteOh that background - it is perfect! I love that you were able to feature so many of the DP's. Very cute card indeed!
ReplyDeleteSouuuuper cute, Terry!! What a great way to showcase that dsp!! Big hugs and Happy New Year! kadie
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is terrific! Love the dsp panel, such a clever way to highlight the cute image! Those embellishments are so perfect with the design. Great job, my friend!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card terry, love how you used all that patterned paper with the hexagon punch (something that is really not loved enough in my collection of punches!)
ReplyDeleteTerry what a cute card. I love the layout and the way your used your kit and dsp's. So glad we are duelers and friends... ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteTerry, how very creative to use bits of the DP like you did. I'm loving it! And what isn't to love about your amazing card?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what Mrs. Grass is... but if you like it, I'm sure it's good. ;)
what a great card WPS! loveee your take on such original background and the soft colors used on the image...not to mention the flower clip w/ gem in the middle...I did the sameeee! True WPS we are! LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you are a Dazzler xox ♥
LOL, not sure what Mrs Grass is but I imagine it's the one my kids love, like Knorrs! I love your card, with those hexagon cut outs in all the paper pieces, the clip with the gem - superb ♥ great job, Terry1! :)
ReplyDeleteCute card. Love your coloring of the image and how you used the dp!
ReplyDeleteGreat card- loving the background DP pieces- fun! I have to say I went through a long phase of Mrs Knorrs- loved it- will have to pick up some next time I get to the store! Fun Dueling with you!
ReplyDelete