It's duel day, the Dazzlers vs. the Divas.
Our hostess this month is Paola for the Dazzlers, and Kadie for the Divas.
Here is this months theme:
Your challenge is quite simple: you must create a kid card and,
somewhere on your card, you must also display one heart ♥
As well, we request that you gift your card to a boy or a girl you know :
It could be a neighbour, or family member or your friends' child/grandchild/niece/nephew...
The card could be for an imminent Birthday or a 'just because' , 'way to go' card
the possibilities are endless! A sentiment of YOUR choice should be added as well.
Lastly, you are invited to share what was/were your game/s of choice as a kid.
Looking forward to see all of your dazzling *kids* cards on revealing day! Smile emoticon
xox Blessings to all! xox
~Paola~
Paola sent us the following goodies:
YOUR KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING :Stamped Images :
'Jack' by Ladybug Craft-clear stamp ;
'Kite Fhiona' by Fun and Whimsical Rubber Stamps ;
Four assorted stamped hearts all from SU!
ALL images are stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink
on white card stock : 'Cougar Smooth' by Domtar.
Designer Papers :
'Playful' by Martha Stewart ;
'Jersey Shore' by Stamping Up ;
'Thought of Spring/Hello Sunshine' by Doodlebug Design
Ribbons :
Grosgrain Green by SU;
Pink & Green by Dashes, Dots and Cheeks
Green & Blue sheer from Costco
Others :
White embroidery thread + metal white flower + blue/yellow/pink buttons - all from Michael's
Here is my card....and I realized that I did not follow directions and did not included a heart on my card. The added sentiment is from Gina K.
Thank you for stopping by! See you in the next duel!
Oh. my. goodness. This card is adorable! Love the way the kite "flies" off the diecut circle! And what fun button placement!
ReplyDeleteTee Hee... I never thought of you as being a rule-bender. ;) I guess your "heart" just wasn't in it.
Jeanette is right, this is adorable. I like how you used the dotted DP and the kite is cut out & popped up. The sentiment is perfect for the image too.
ReplyDeleteYou can just add a heart to the inside! We won't tell, haha
Superb, Terry! What a cheerful and happy card - love the whimsy to yours! I like the classic white top which gives such a great focal point to your image! Tons of fun this is! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card. I like how your kite goes over the circle. So adorable.
ReplyDeleteTerry, you're card is ADORABLE! I love your layout and button placement. Great idea to pop the kite outside the frame too! Cute cute! BIG HUGS
ReplyDeletewow Terry, your card looks so fresh and sharp! Love your color choices for Fhiona and that your kite flies freely out of the cut out circle.
ReplyDeleteYou ALWAYS think out of the box...LOve it!!!Thank you for your wonderful partecipation to this month's duel ♥
What a sweet card Terry. I love the circle frame around the cute girl and how you added the kite is perfect. I also really like the grouping of the buttons and the colors of the entire rock!
ReplyDeleteI love this card- and the DP and colors are awesome together. I like that kite 'out of the box' idea- I did that too! ( I needed to for a sketch.) Fun colors for the kite as well.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I love how you cut out the image and placed her in the circles. Beautiful coloring of the image.
ReplyDeleteOh ny goodness what a cute card. I love the layout and your coloring is awesome. Great card!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh you used buttons so creative and perfectly! The bright colors are just right for the image on that great pink layer. Super cute card!
ReplyDelete