Hostesses for this month are Terry A for the Dazzlers, and Suzy for the Divas.
Here is what Terry sent to the Dazzlers:
Images: Somebunny To Love - received in a copy of Quick Cards Magazine
Sentiment: Easter Blossoms - Stampin' Up
Papers: Spring - Echo Park
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, twine, sequins
Here is my card:
Love the bunny in the flowerpot!
As an added bonus we were asked to add our favorite dessert recipe that we look forward to at Easter or springtime. Our family always has something different, but my favorite will always be fresh fruit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Terry, your card is adorable! I love the die of DP behind the image and your design is so pristine!
ReplyDeleteFruit is a good choice - healthy and delicious!
I just love this image. The colors you used are perfect. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAlright - super cute! I like how you layered the DP and created the little flower corners. Nice!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card Terry. I love the coloring and layout you chose to highlight this cute image. You did a wonderful job with the kit....
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet card I love both of the images we rec'd- and the fun springy papers. The scalloped die behind the image is so cute cut out of DP too. Love the addition of the flowers. Love me some fruit too- and then some chocolate : )
ReplyDeleteThis is super sweet, Terry! I love that you used patterned paper for the diecut. It really compliments the image, which is beautifully colored! Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteSweet Card Terry--I love the oval that you cut from patterned paper. Wonderful colors on the sweet image too! Another fresh fruit lover--YAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Terry, your card is darling!!! I love your style - clean/classy and sweet!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Love the dp behind the image. Clean and simple and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Terry! Love those papers and that very springlike feel. Darling image so beautifully colored! Great job! So glad to be on the Dueling Darlings with you!! Love fresh fruit too!!
ReplyDeleteI love the color choices you made from the papers sent and the way you colored the image and scalloped edges behind it! Very cute card!
ReplyDelete