Jeanette sent the Dazzlers the following items to create with this month:
Image/Sentiment: "Merry Makers" - Sugar Pea
Designer paper: "Christmas Noel" - Recollections
Embellishments: Rhinestones - Michaels, Ribbon - Celebrate It Michaels, Brads - Recollections, Baker's Twine - Target, Buttons, Santa Brad, Washi Tape
Here is my card:
We were asked to share the first thing we do to get into the Christmas spirit.....well, I have not put up a tree in a couple years, and don't laugh, but my Easter wreath and decorations on the fireplace are still up. Yikes.....that needs to change! I would say listening to Christmas music helps me get into the Christmas spirit!
Thank you for stopping by for Christmas in July!
I love this card Terry--the colors just pop off of that cute image! Sweet layout too. And--you do need to get a tree up in 2016!
ReplyDeleteOh, I like this card! The layout is great. He is as cute as can be! The highlight around the image matches the papers and makes him 'pop'! Sentiment perfectly placed as well. Um, about that wreath......
ReplyDeleteDarling- love this cute card and your layout. Great use of the twine. You are so funny, last year, we spent Christmas away and I thought, why decorate this tree top to bottom? So, we only had about 6 ornaments on it..... LOL about your Easter wreath : )
ReplyDeleteCute card Terry. I love the layout of the card and the paper you used. We are alike in the Christmas music dept. I love how it makes me get in the spirit of Christmas. Great use of your kit my friend....
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card. I love the striped background. So cute.
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is so pretty - love the clean/crisp look. Very stylish!
ReplyDeleteNow about the tree... EEK! How can this be??? I am glad you enjoy Christmas music!
what a great looking card Terry! I too love the style and crispiness of it..this layout is timeless and always elegant!Well done WPS! ♥
ReplyDeletePS...I agree...you should have a Christmas tree up this year...
minus the Easter wreath! lol ;)
Love this, Terry! I love the crisp clean look to you card and the fun holiday striped paper!
ReplyDeleteSensational!