Here is our challenge from Debbie for this month:
In honor of the upcoming Rio Olympics the theme this month is “Going to Rio With the Olympic Darlings!"
Kits for the Dazzlers include:
Image: Penny Black “Gymnast Mimi”
DP: Scrapbook Customs – "Cheerleading Star
Field"
Karen Foster – "Everything
Gymnastics"
Embellishments:
- Blue Twine from K&Co.
- White Twine from Stampin’ Up!
- Red/White Twine – dollar bin Michaels
- Gold & Silver Cord – Stampin’ Up!
- Star Brads – Stampin’ Up!
Here is my card:
I used the image and papers, along with 4 of the brads and all of the twine and cord.
Thanks for stopping by!
Oh how cute!!! I love the ribbon/fiber treatment in the corner. Fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect card for your friend's daughter! I love the circle layers. The mix of cords and embellie in the top corner looks really good!
ReplyDeleteI love your card, Terry! This was a fun kit and I, too, love to watch Gymnastics and Swimming. How exciting to see the "Final Five". I remember watching Olga and Nadia when I was a young girl (a long, long time ago!) I'm sure the friend's daughter will love your cute card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love the placement of the gold brads on the image and the colored circles behind the image. So cool you are sending the card to your friend for her gymnast daughter. I would love to go see the final five!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Patriotic card Terry! I love the layers over the image nd the fibers in the corner are so cute. Maddy is going to love this card!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute card. I love the layout and the way you used the kit .You did an amazing job Terry.
ReplyDelete