Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fall Owls

Today is Duel Day!

Tracie and Barb are this months hostesses and they came up with the theme of Fall Owls.

In our kits, the Dazzlers received the following items from Tracie:

Image - "Who's There" by Two paper Divas
Designer paper - Color Me Autumn by Stampin' Up!
Embellishments: Brads, Doily, leaves feathers and Twine - all by Recollections

Here is my card:


We were also asked to add our favorite Halloween memory.....mine is Trick or Treating with my sisters and my cousin (I am the clown in this picture):



Thanks for stopping by! See you at the next Duel!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Terry, you are adorable! Love the photo!!! And your card is fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you were a cute kid! I really like the layout of your card this month. It is fun and features a lot of color and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry - Beautiful card. I love how you did the image. The picture is priceless. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darn cute--the card and the photo!!!!! I love all of the layers of your card and the colors just pop. Great photo memory too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used white as a background. It really makes the image pop....great job on this card. Love the picture of you trick or treating...fun times. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you incorporated so many of the DP's in your card. Also, the look of embossing on the white is a fab backdrop! Oh, your pic is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card, Terry! And a fabulous photo with all your gouls and goblins and in betweens!

    ReplyDelete