Tuesday, October 18, 2016

All Things Fall - Dueling day

Hello!

I am late.....I hate being late, especially since I had my card done and ready to go.

This month Paola (aka WPS) was the hostess for the Dazzlers and she sent us the following challenge:

All Things Fall

           This month Kadie and I had trouble making up our minds
           because we both LOVE FALL soooo much!
           Should we go with pumpkins or leaves or thankfulness?? 
           We were undecided so we just chose to go with it all.

                                                All Things Fall!
          We've each sent you a kit filled with things that remind us of this season

          and we hope you will have fun putting together a card that speaks Fall to YOU!
          And if you feel so inclined, please share with us something you enjoy about Fall,
          specific to the area you live in.
 
Here is the card I put together from the great kit Paola sent:
 
 
I love Fall...everything Fall. I especially love the color changing of the trees in this part of the US. I am a bit sad this year that due to the weather the color changes aren't that great....and lots of rain has prevented me from taking the pictures I usually take while the colors are good.
 
Thank you all for stopping by! Please make sure to visit all of the Darlings blogs and leave some well deserved love for them.....links are in my right sidebar.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Terry, your card is stunning... full of beautiful rich colors of autumn! I am sorry the weather hasn't cooperated for you to enjoy the changing colors of fall. Sad, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card WPS😉,so we'll put together! Love that you used the pumpkin immie too.
    Thank you for your awesome duel's participation ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Terry, This card is stunning. I love the layout, the dsp and colors you chose.. Also, love the sentiment on the front accented by the leaves...great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, you card is a delight! Love that beautifully colored image. It's the perfect representative of the autumn season. That gorgeous leaf, ribbon and lovely sentiment make for an outstanding card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute! I love the country feel to it. The best part is the way you created the sentiment at the bottom and the embellies behind it. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete