Carol and Shelly and came up with the theme of "Thankful".
From Shelly for the Dazzlers:
The kit contains digital images and sentiments.
DP- DCWV from the Ghosts and Goblins stack
card- DCWV
Border Die in tan- Cheery Lynn
Images- McMahon 5 (which has gone out of business sadly)
Mo's Digital images**
Create with TLC- sentiments
Ribbon- Ivory- SU
Faux Fall Burlap -Fall Crafts HL
Twine- American Crafts
Button? from my button box
Please mention something you are Thankful for : )
**I do have permission from Mo Manning to use one of her images for the kit
Here is my card:
I am very thankful for this wonderful group of ladies we call the Dueling Darlings....every month we get to share our creativity with each other.
Please stop at the blogs of all the Darlings...links are in my right sidebar.
Great card Terry. I love the layout and your beautiful coloring of the image. I love the edge you put off to the right and then using the button and twine to accent it...perfect! So glad we are duelers together my friend....♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteJust beautifully created! Your coloring is amazing and I love the edging with the die and twine & button. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. So Blessed to be in the Dazzlers with you!
ReplyDeleteTerry your card is absolutely stunning! I love the rich coloring. Your image looks perfect! And the way you lapped the words on top is nice. I never think it looks right when I try that but yours looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you duel with us each month... you inspire me!
Well goodness you are properly named because your card is DAZZLING! What a stunner! Your coloring is simply out of this world - and the scallop on the edge - swoon!
ReplyDeletePerfection, my friend!
I'm so blessed to be in this dueling group with you ♥
Terry--your card is so pretty! I love the colors and the layout of your card works so well with the image. I love the scallops too and how you added your bling! I too love you being a part of this fun group!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love your use of the border and button/twine. Great coloring.
ReplyDeleteLove your card Terry! Love the coloring and the layout!
ReplyDeleteThat die cut edge looks so fabby! The accent of the twine and 'lil button - love it. Pretty card!!!
ReplyDelete