Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hello!

Today is the first duel of 2017. Tami (for the Divas) and I (for the Dazzlers) are hostesses this month. We jumped into this last minute so we came up with a quick and easy kit. We decided on a Valentine's Day image and supplies so that our fellow Darlings could put together a quick card for the upcoming holiday.

The kits I sent to the Dazzlers included the following:

Image and Sentiment: Heartily Yours - GinaK Designs

Paper: Months Stack (hearts) - DCWV, Blush Red - Core'dinations, Black - The Paper Studio

Embellishments: Red Gems, White pearls - The Paper Studio, White paper dots - Candi Dots, White Ribbon - Michaels


Here is my card:


I am amazed that the Dueling Darlings started in 2011.....so this is the beginning of the 7th year of duels! Some faces have changed, but we are still going strong! I am very thankful for that!

Thank you for stopping by! See you at the next duel! Oh...and don't forget to stop by and check out all of the creations this month....links to the Dazzlers and Divas are in my right sidebar!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Terry, what a wonderful duel - thank you again for being so flexible and LOVE-ly in getting the kits out in such short time! And what a set of kits! Your card is a vision! A gem with all it's beauty and the wishing well as a focal point. Sensational!

    Happy 1st duel of 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Terry. Love the image you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so clever! I love the wishing well with one red heart! Love your pretty layout and how you added the ribbon with a knot! Your kit was amazing- thanks for a great 'duel' !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, I just love your work, and this card shows why! I love how soft your well is colored, with the one bright red heart, and set against all the reds in your DP it's really pretty.
    Thanks for such a fun kit to start off our year of dueling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry--your card is very cute. I think the image you sent to your team is so cute! I love all of the embellishments you used on your card and great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Terry. I love your ribbon and dots. They make the card just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! There are alot of similarities between the cards, but they all are different too. It's amazing how one inspiring picture can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, 2011?!?! Oh my goodness. I have lost some years! LOL Your card is great. I really like how you colored the heart stones and featured the one in red. Such a cute image and it goes so well with the DP from the kit. Nice job, Partner! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terry, first, let me say... I loved your kit!

    Now about your card... it's soooooo pretty! I love your classy designs.... and how fun that you colored just one of the hearts in the wishing well red. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Terry for a wonderful and fun kit! A great way to start 2017!

    I love how you picked one heart on the well to color. The card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again you have made a perfect card with the kit. You sent a wonderful kit out as well. I love the layout and the clean layers and look of your card. I'm so happy we are duelers together and friends as well. Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terry - this is so creative! I love how one heart is singled out in the basket! and I love the white accents - brads and ribbon. It really gives the card a softer look!

    See you soon ~ LJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card WPS...class act all the way. ..
    Soooo clever of you to color just one red heart on the well!
    Well done, and thanks for the fun kit you sent :)

    ReplyDelete