Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Loads of Love

Happy Duel Day and day after Valentine's Day!!

Our February Duel was brought to you by the Dazzler's Debby, and the Diva's Suzy!

Goodies in our kit include:

Paper: Red Denim and Black & Tan Paisley by "Recollections", Cinnamon Stick and Ruby Slipper solid paper by "Bazzill"

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Ribbon: Burlap Twine and Red Elastic by "Brother & Sister", Red flat ribbon by "Celebrate It"

Buttons: Small Polka Dot and Red heart by "Sew-ology" and Hearts by "Dress It Up" - Love Potion

Image and Sentiment: Loads of Love by "Stampin'Up!"

Here is my card:


I had so much fun making this card....and we got such a cute kit to work with!

Thank you for stopping by! Please be sure to leave "loads of love" for all of the Dazzlers and Divas...links are in my right sidebar!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Terry, your card is so classy - and pretty! Love that little row of heart-shaped buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute... Love the heart buttons...sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sweet card Terry! I love how you added the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Terry. I love your coloring and the whole card....Awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card- and this set! Your coloring is awesome, and I love the stitched frame around the truck! So love the way you added the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very fond of this classic set from SU, and you sure created a beautiful
    card with this image...
    Awesomely done Terry!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, it is not lost on me that you used THREE buttons! They look perfect. The DP is great and love that stitched die cut you used. The greatest details for this cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Terry! Terrific coloring and layout design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your layout. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Terry, love your card! The brown truck is perfect with the deep reds. I especially like the 3 hearts along the right border with the circles and twine for the sentiment along the bottom. It all goes together so well. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete