Hostesses for this round were Darlene for the Dazzlers and LJ for the Divas. There was no theme for this round besides a great kit filled with hot air balloon fun!
Darlene sent us the following goodies:
Image and Die Cuts: Stampin' Up! "Lift Me Up" bundle
Papers: SEI "Morocco" pad
Ribbons: Ribbon Boutique
Sequins: The Paper Studio
Here is my card:
Thanks for stopping by! Please visit all the Dazzlers and Divas to see their creations.....links are in the right sidebar!
Love the cloud background...'very clean and crisp' card!
ReplyDeleteI really like these images on the white background. Awesome card- this was such a great duel!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, there are some pretty great things going on here. One, the cloud background - perfect! Two, the banner cut on the sentiment. Three, how you placed the balloons. Good job!
ReplyDeleteMaybe late (with good reason. too, I might add!) but worth the wait! WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous, Terry!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, classy card, just like the person who
ReplyDeletecreated it!❤ Love the clouds background designer paper...
it's a perfect addition to the colorful 'airy' balloons.👍
I looked so long and hard at this ballon set from Stamping' Up. You have a made a beautiful card with it!
ReplyDeleteHoly hannah I thought I had been here to visit after the DDD challenge but it looks like I wasn't. I'm sorry Terry. I love your cards and this one is no exception.I love the background dsp you used and the way you showcased your balloons. You sure know how to make a card....Great job my friend.
ReplyDelete