Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Growing in Unity - Day 3

Happy Wednesday and Day 3 of my Growing in Unity week!

This week is going way too fast....or maybe I am just enjoying showing you all my creations.

Todays  card was made using Poppy Girl. I colored her with my Copics, layered her with red and black cardstock and tied some hemp twine. The red layer is embossed with a Stampin' Up! folder that matches perfectly with the stamp.


Thank you for stopping by...and don't forget to leave a comment! I will be picking 2 comments at the end of my week, and each will person will win 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp Co!

Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. Love the bold red blooms! Cool card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful! Your coloring is so vivid and bold! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! The background embossing couldn't have been more perfect for that image. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detail that coloring with Copics provides. Everything about this card is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry, this card is gorgeous! Love the splash of red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossing folder with the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card Terry--love the matching folder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The red is so eye catching! I absolutely love that your embossing folder matches the flowers in the stamp as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poppy gal looks great!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this card!Great mix of colors! Love the textured background. Also love the curved edge of the image. You color beautifully! The hemp was a nice addition. I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the red! All the coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and an awesome design. Love those Angie girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, Terry - what a vision! You've colored her to perfection ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. another fabulous card. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! It now makes me want to put poppy girl on my wish list; the embossing folder is the perfect pairing with her. I also love the shade of red you used for paper and colouring. (Do you mind me asking what you used for both?) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used Core'dinations "scarlet" and R37 "Carmine" in Copics.

      Delete
  16. Very nice! I am new to stamping...are those all different colored inks behind your card? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...they are Stampin' Up! Ink pads and reinkers.

      Delete
  17. Stunning! I love the red! What die did you use to get the half circle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Border dies.

      Delete
  18. I love the card and the embossing folder is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the bold colours together.simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely image! You're right, that embossing folder does match very well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stop! That dry embossing with the circle die cut is just perfect!!! Love the colors and your unique layout.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The embossed background matches so well with Poppy Girl! I love this card! Poppy girl is one of my favorite Angie girls for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You match up everything so well. Cyndi Wahl

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, love the background and the colouring.

    ReplyDelete