Thursday, March 23, 2017

Growing in Unity - Day 4

Welcome to Day 4!

Today's card was made using all scraps from my stash! As far as papers go I have no clue who made them.

I used the Stamp of the Week No Words Bloom to create my card. I stamped the flower and sentiment, colored the flower with watercolor pencils and blended the color with a water pen. I then fussy cut the flower and used pop dots to attach it to the front of the card.


I wish I would have put a layer of green behind the pink but too late. I will survive!

Thank you for stopping by...and don't forget to leave a comment! I will be picking 2 comments at the end of my week, and each will person will win 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp Co!

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Scraps make some of the most beautiful cards! I love the use of scraps. Makes me feel like nothing is going to waste. Love this little card. Looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. The cut out is like looking out a window into a garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, this card is absolutely beautiful... one of my favorites you've ever made. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to be able to use up scraps. I need to start doing more of that! Beautiful coloring and card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card!I like it just as is! I think it is the mark of a true paper crafter that we find a way to use up scraps. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty design. And love the Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heck! That little peek-a-boo window is so cute! Love this layout. The sentiment die cut is perfect for those well placed brads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfectly done - from the colors to your design to the little window that says it all. You are making me ponder and smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love using my scraps to create pretty cards.....love the window idea too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I pull my scraps out a lot to find a good color combo with patterned paper. This card is really pretty! Fussy cutting is very therapeutic for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!! I love that you used your scraps!! I'm always trying to find ways to use up scraps in my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty spring colors and I have that stamp! I like the window. Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the little window idea with the paper. I probably wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card! Love the little window accent. Like the shape and attachment of the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute. Pretty flower and I too love the window.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors, so springy. Cyndi Wahl

    ReplyDelete