Here is what Jeanette sent to the Dazzlers:
KINDNESS!
I’ve included a cute little girl and her teddy image in
your kits, but without either one of the sayings or the word Kind, I’m not sure
your card will look theme-appropriate… so I’m really hoping you’ll add at least
one of those things on your card, along with the image. THANK YOU!
Stamps (Recollections 110# White – Memento Tuxedo Black
Ink):
·
Picket Fence Studio “Comfort Words”
·
Stampavie “Teddy and Me”
Die (Recollections Black and 110# Red CS):
·
Simon Says Kind Script
Designer Paper:
·
My Mind’s Eye (from an assorted paper pad)
·
Paper Studio Airy Polka Dot, Diagonal Stripe,
and Petite Wood Fence
Ribbon:
·
Amuse Studio Silver Organdy
·
Crafter’s Square Black Glitter
·
Ribbon Boutique Turquoise
Embellishments:
·
Michaels’ Washi (2 types)
·
Recollections Flowers and Assorted Rhinestones
·
Paper Studio Heart-Shaped Brads
Have fun… and don’t forget, Kindness Matters!
Here is my card:
Thank you for stopping by! Please head over to the Diva and Dazzler blogs to see all of today's creations! Links are in my right sidebar.
There are several Diva and Dazzlers without blogs and you can find them here:
Suzy
Terry S.
Terry A.
Paola
Debby

Such an adorable card- adorable layout- love how you changed the direction of the stripes at the bottom! Such a sweet image- love the theme this month!
ReplyDeleteTotal cuteness Terry!!! Beautiful layout !
ReplyDeleteVery sweet...love the dies you used to frame the image.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I love this card. I love how you used the flower to dot the I in the word kind. Very Clever. Great job my friend,!
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet--I love the die you used for the little girl. That is such a cute image and I love your colors!
ReplyDeleteOh Terry, how lovely!! The girl is adorably colored and the layout really focuses on her! The Washi tape looks great against that DP. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Terry! I love the heart border, great idea! You've colored the image perfectly. Love your layout too!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is so sweet! Lovely coloring... and the flower placement. WOW! I'm in awe!!! (That's something I can't ever accomplish). Cute card!
ReplyDelete