Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Let's Chill - a winter duel

It's a cold duel day in Wisconsin. 27° here, and freezing rain is in the forecast. Perfect for today's duel.

This month, the hostess for the Dazzlers is Terry S. and for the Divas LJ.

Here is what Terry sent to the Dazzlers: 

  • Image: Inky Antics - Petey Penguin #2
  • DP: Reminisce Chilling With the Penguins, MME Polka dot orange, American Crafts snowflake, The Paper Studio black chevron and yellow dots
  • Dies: Memory Box - Swirl Stitched clouds, Lil' Inker - suns
  • Ribbon: SU orange trimmed, yellow grosgrain, Offray gingham
  • Embellishments: The Paper Studio
Here is my card:


Thank you for stopping by! Please visit all of the Darlings to see what they created, links are in my right sidebar!

Until next time......

Terry



12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Terry, your card is amazing! I love the way you used the sun - WOW! And the sentiment. A perfectly adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love your sun also. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! The sun looks great...making the penguin looking like he is taking time to chill out! All the colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, I just LOVE how you made the sun using the ribbons! Brilliant! The rolling hills of snow is perfect and your coloring is right on! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, loving the snow drifts and the way you did the sun! That sun is brilliant! Wonderful card and a fun duel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Like everyone else I'm drawn to the sun. Very creative thinking. Nicely coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. I love your coloring (as usual it's fantastic) and I love the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of the kit Terry - this is a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sun you created and the snowy hills for the penguin. I'm definitely going to CASE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Terry. I love the card your created. Such a cute image.The whole card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is all time! I love it all - the scene you created, the colors, die cuts and sunshine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete