Sunday, March 15, 2020

Coffee = Happiness

It's Duel Day!!

This month Tami and I are hostesses for the Dueling Darlings monthly challenge! Here is what i sent to the dazzlers in their kits:

Hello Dazzlers!

March 20th is the International Day Of Happiness. Tami and I brainstormed a bit texting about what makes people happy. Tami came up with a great theme: COFFEE. Coffee makes a lot of people happy.

Here is the contents of your kit:

  • DP: this was hand stamped by me using Concord & 9th’s Coffee Blend Turnabout Stamp set using the flowing colors: Dark chocolate, Warm Cocoa, Warm Glow Amalgam, Chocolate Truffle Amalgam, Tomato Soup and Turquoise Sea
  • Papers to match: Gina K – Tomato Soup and Turquoise Sea
  • Embossed Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! Close to Cocoa using Sizzix Alterations Embossing Folder
  • Coffee Cup die cuts: Concord & 9th Coffee Blend dies
  • Sentiments: Hero Arts – My monthly Hero August 2018
  • Enamel Dots: The Paper studio and Eyelet Outlet
  • Ribbon: Michaels


Let us know something that makes you happy, besides coffee that is!

Here is my card:



I have to admit, that coffee does not make me happy. I do like a good cup of White Chocolate Caramel cappuccino mixed with a little bit of coffee and a little bit of White Chocolate Macadamia Nut creamer. Yum!

Thank you for checking out my card! lease stop by all of the Dazzler and Diva blogs to see what they created! Links are in my right sidebar.

Terry




14 comments:

  1. Cute card, Terry! I love the added touch of the ribbon on the handle of the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kit you sent Terry. I love that image and the sentiment. Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, I just re-read and saw you made the background! Love it! You are the creative one--so pretty..................... I think I need this set now too!

      Delete
  3. Terry this was such a great theme. I love how you did the center of your card diagonally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry - first is a big THANK YOU for a very fun kit!! I love love love that you hand stamped the DP for us! And your colors - sigh! Your card is great, the diagonal strip of Tomato Soup is perfect behind the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on your very fun background that's hand stamped? Girl - A++++! And it's okay you don't like coffee - we can still be friends, LOL! :) Just gorgeous card and layout and color palette! Awesome duel, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a fun,fun kit! I loved working with it- great colors and two great stamped backgrounds to work with! Thanks Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, your card looks GREAT! And your beverage description... YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kit you picked. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on creating a fabulous card for a drink you don't really enjoy :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous kit. I ordered SU paper in these colours because I think I have a new favourite colour combo. Thanks!

    Your card is darling and so is the ribbon you tied around the handle. Very unique and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, I love being your DDD partner!

    Second, um, it sounds like you could be one of THOSE people who order at Starbucks! LOL "I'll have a mocha chocha latte rah rah with a splash of cheer and some milk and a tablespoon of coffee!"

    The good thing is that your card rocks the house! I love that you made your own paper. That diagonal cut and the epoxy buttons looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card Terry. You did a wonderful job with the layout and the whole card. Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this..he diagonal piece highlights the fabulous dp you created! Thanks for sending such a cool kit!

    ReplyDelete