Monday, April 15, 2024

Dust off the cobwebs - It's Party Time!!

Hello!

I am dusting off the cobwebs after 7 months of not posting any of my creations. I can't believe that I have had no mojo for that long. I think it's finally coming back!!

Today is the 15th and time to post our cards for the Creative Crew challenge. Things have changed with the Creative Crew. Kits will now only contain the images and papers, and then an added embellishment if we want to include one.

April is my month as hostess and here is the info:

It's Party Time!

Are you celebrating any upcoming events? It could be a graduation, new job, new baby, an anniversary a birthday?? Well, if you are, it's time to party!

The kits included the following:

Images: Simon Says Stamp - Festive Balloons
Papers: Stampin' Up! - Pattern Party

I did not add any embellishments this round.

Here is what I came up with, a birthday card:


Thank you for visiting after 7 long months. I appreciate you coming by!

Until next time, but not another 7 months,

Terry



8 comments:

  1. YAY! It's so good to see your blog post! I really like your theme/kit this month - and your card, too! It's a real beauty, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well--this card for sure was worth the wait--but please don't make it so long next time! Your card is so pretty--the colors look perfect with the background. Thank you for a fun kit and especially for hand delivering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors!!! A spring time celebration for sure. Such a great card to rejuvenate your blog! Thanks for an excellent kit this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. Love your pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry thank you so much for the wonderful kit. It was so much fun. Your card is beautiful such soft and fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The anonymous is me Terry Must have hit the wrong buttons. Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you got your talented mojo back! Your card is great and thanks again for the super fun kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Carol, it showed me as anonymous. It's Lorraine : )

    ReplyDelete