Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Cute and Cuddly"

Hi everyone!

It's the 28th and Calendar Girls time!

This month, Miss July, aka Linda came up with the following challenge:

I would like it to be "Cute and Cuddly". The cuddly being a huggable moose, or a raccoon, or a bear, etc. I really enjoy the Riley stamps and Penny Black hedgehogs, but I'm asking you to pick your favorite furry creature stamp and make a card with any sentiment. I happen to be a hoarder of cute stamps, maybe because my kids share in my stamping addiction. It's always fun to see those little critters come to life on a card.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Linda


 

I hate to admit this, but I am in no way an animal person. I don't do "cute and cuddly" very well. I do have a few animal stamps though and here is what I came up with:


I needed a birthday card, so the timing couldn't have been more perfect! I hope teddy bears are cute and cuddly enough for you, because they are for me!!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit all of the Calendar Girls....blogs are in my left sidebar!

Until next month,

Terry
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Terry, you do cute and cuddly just PERFECTLY!! This is so very sweet - love the bold, bright chevron paper (it matches your blog!) :)

    Blessings to you, my Calendar Girl sistah!
    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did just fine my friend. This is a sweet birthday card. I love it's CAS look. And the image is colored beautifully. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry-I think this is the perfect Cute and Cuddly Card! What a cute image!

    Great to have you a part of this awesome group of charming ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card! I love how you paired up the image with the chevron paper! Just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. I remember this cute little stamp. The colors and the dsp are wonderful. Great job with this my friend...♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, I love it. Cute enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, this is such a sweet card! Love the little bear image and that cool chevron paper! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teddy bears are of course cute and cuddly. I should know, I have so very many of them ;)

    Love your card. Makes me think of the Teddy Bears' Picnic song.
    ♪♫ "If you go out in the woods today..." ♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  9. love teddy bears too and your card is absolutely adorable!! Love the color combos, perfect CAS card for a fun birthday!♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, cute and cuddly loves you! LOL You did a great job. I like how your card turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete