I am finally caught up with the Calendar Girls challenges!
Here is the challenge for July:
Hostess: Linda
Butterflies. Anything with a butterfly. Any theme. They are so beautiful for every occasion and they mean so much to me.
And here is my card:
Thanks for stopping by!
I think this card is so pretty--I love the simplicity of it!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a striking card. I like the dainty look of the doily and the overall design. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! The color combo here is divine! The softness of the kraft with the burst of blue - soothing and entrancing at the same time! Worth the wait! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love that die cut! Great idea putting the butterfly on it. You did well on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhenever I see a doily it reminds me of my friend. She was a private flight attendant for a few stars (think Top Gun and his second wife) and she swears you can serve anything, just put it on a doily and it will look so much better! We laugh when we see something not so great and say "You're gonna need a doily for that"!
I, like Barb, love the simplicity of the card along with the bright DP. Love how you used a doily, can never seem to work those into my cards.
ReplyDelete