Friday, August 15, 2014

I am on time for the Duel!

It's Duel time again! Here is this month's challenge:

Your August kit is filled with friendliness! Carol and I went with the theme:

"Friends are the Family You Pick Yourself"

We are so happy to call you all our friends. We've been dueling for 4 years now!
My image, the mouse and turtle, just went right along with the theme I thought. Friends of a different kind helping each other out! We darlings are all different but it works! I'm so glad it does!

Image: Whimsy Stamps "I Will Carry You"
Paper: Recollections & Sassafras
Ribbon: Michael's
Buttons: My Favorite Things
Pearls and Brads: from my stash
I cut the clouds and embossed them with my Cricut & Big Shot.

I hope you have fun working with this kit. Big HUGS!
Melina

Here is my card:


I am usually late with my cards, I try not to be but I am. I am very glad that this great group of ladies accepts me for who I am and allows me to remain part of the group. Thank you Dazzlers and Divas!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Terry, your card is absolutely darling! Love the way you used the buttons/pearl! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love me some plaid paper! This is so cute and I like how you placed it on a diagonal.

    Very sweet card and the use of the embellies are perfect. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love his purple hat and galoshes! This is great Terry! You did an excellent job on this card. Thanks for dueling with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. Like how you overlapped the clouds and tied in the ribbon and embellishments together at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. You have a great style and I am so inspired by it. I love how you placed your embellies...Great job on this challenge...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you Terry!

    Sweet card--love the buttons at the bottom. I think the clouds are a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute card Terry.... awesome coloring and love your buttons corner group.Kudos for adding the ribbon too!I didn't know where/how to implemented it!;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER!! Great job on the challenge card and I echo all the above about your great card style and design choices!

    ReplyDelete