Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Card Kit Swap - Card #5 - Jennifer

Hello!

When I opened Jennifer's kit and saw the image I was in love! It is so cute. Then I saw the sentiment, and wondered what I could do with it......well here is what I came up with:

the outside:

 
the inside:
 
 
 
I thought this would be a cute birthday card with money in it :-) What do you think?
 
Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yeah you found a way to use the sentiment!!!! Super cute!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! OH!!! I think you are so smart... that's a great idea! The recipient will get a cute CUTE card and money to buy his/her own hoo hoo! ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative card Terry--love the image and you rocked the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the layout. The die cut looks great with the DP. You did well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, anything with money in it is a cute :) Hee hee! This is darling, what a fun card - I was curious about the sentiment as ya'll mentioned it in the thread, what a charming card indeed!

    ReplyDelete