Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Card Kit Swap - Card #4 - Carol

Hello!

Here is the card I made from Carol's kit. Her kit was soooooo full of good stuff that I have enough to make another 10 cards......and all different! This kit was so much fun!!


Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Terry, I love the brighter cheerful colors on this fun birthday card. Such a great way to celebrate a HUGE birthday, complete with fire extinguisher! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry--love this sentiment and the image is too darn funny! Great colors and a wonderful card to have on hand to send to older ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the kit Terry....you really rocked this card...Great job.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a hoot! I love how you treated the sentiment. Just a really fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Birthday card, this is fabulous! What a riot, these girls are the funniest and you've colored this one to perfection!

    ReplyDelete