Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blessed Mouse - Round 16 Mystery Image

Good morning! Today is May 18th and the due date for the Mystery Image cards. This months hostess was Melina and she sent us this cute image to use on our cards! Hope you like it.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. love, loveeeee this card! Your interpretation is awesome WPS ♥...beautiful flowered d/p and polka dotted one too...and great attention to details...such a grea tcombo! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Terry, another masterpiece...this is just adorable..great job on this challenge..love the layout, coloring, color scheme and awesome embellies..I love how you did the grass...perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little grassy patch you made around the image. This is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, this is cuter than cute! Love your cheerful choices of papers and the way you placed everything on your card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry love the colors in the dp. Looks very Spring/Summer. Great job, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry--what a sweet card! I love the colors and the dsp is the best!

    ReplyDelete