Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Calendar Girls - Summer Goals!

Today is the 28th.....and it time to share my Calendar Girls creation with all of you!

Miss May....aka April.....aka Aprilo on SCS came up with the following challenge for us:

My theme is easy I would like you each to make a card representing one thing you hope to accomplish over the summer. It could be a garden, a vacation, a weight loss, whatever, BUT you do have to tell us what you are hoping to accomplish!

The card I put together for this challenge isn't full of embellishments, or excitement but it shows what I need to accomplish this summer. We have lots of bare areas in our yard that need grass. We cleaned up the areas last weekend and planted some grass seed. I have been watering daily (several times) so that the soil does not dry out and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it starts to grow soon.

Here is my card:


Thanks for stopping by! Please be sure to take a look at all of the Calendar Girls creations.....blogs are listed in my left sidebar!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Terry, this card is such fun! Love the sun! WOW!!! And layers of grass and clouds. Truly beautiful summer-time card!

    I wish you well with the grass........... then you'll be spending your time mowing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry--what a cute card! I love the simple theme--though your task of getting grass growing is not that simple. Good Luck with your Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Terry..I love your style...good luck with the grass and watering it is a pain in the behind but so worth it when it comes in...keep up the good work both in the yard and the craft room....well done my friend....well done..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Terry! I thought that your goal for the summer was relaxation because the scene you've created is restful and happy! Hopefully you can relax, gazing out at a lovely, green lawn this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is beautiful - lovely and CAS but it's got great focal features! I think living in Miami the sun and green grass are something we are just so use to (til it rains for 3 days in a row, lol) Lovely job this month, Terry!!

    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Little Miss Scene Creator! How cute is this card?! Very!

    You are much more patient than I. Sssshhhh don't tell, but I do not even know how to program the sprinkler system - or which zones are for what - or how long it is supposed to run - or, or, or! I am impressed at your tenacity

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous creation Terry and a true interpretation of the challenge...you definetly rocked this! :o)

    ReplyDelete