First is Dan's. He loves any card I make for him, and shares them with all of his friends. He is turning 22 today, so I hope he will still appreciate this one:
I don't know how this started, but Cheryl and I have been calling each other by character names from the movie Steel Magnolias. We were probably watching it once and just came up with idea at that point, but honestly it has been so long (that we've been doing it) that I forget. I call her Clairee and she calls me Ouiser (Weezer). It's goofy, I know, but it's also funny. So, here is her card, I computer generated the sentiment on the front and on the inside is stamped "Happy Freakin Birthday". The image I "borrowed" from Carol when she was here for our fun weekend. I hope she likes it ☺
Thanks for stopping by!
awww these two cards are Terry-fic!!
ReplyDeleteFull of spunk and good humour!
Love how colorful they are and both really suit the same b/ground d/p so well too! I'm sure your nephew and 'Clairee' loved their awesome cards!!
Thank you for the smile..I needed one!♥ Off to beddy byes...a loooong day is waiting ahead...*muwahh*
Terry, I love love LOVE both of these birthday cards!!!
ReplyDelete